We are looking to expand a medical affairs teams who are growing across Europe to support several such innovative drugs. Perhaps one of the most exciting pipelines we have seen for a long time they are keen to speak with people with strong scientific communication and a passion for supporting doctors and patients.
The Associate Medical Director will act as a launch lead and strategy guide and leader to the medical/scientific community and will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders across Germany. We are not just looking for someone to do the job but bring new ideas on how to motivate and inspire their team, lead through example and not just through telling.
For those looking for their next Medical Affairs career step and/or wanting to work in oncology and haematology then this could be the perfect opportunity.
Associate Medical Director responsibilities:
- Engage the Medical Community with the knowledge of the products, the benefits of using our drug platform and the scientific research behind it.
- Be the main decision maker in new recruits as the company looks to grow further.
- Identifies, builds and maintains supportive relationships with current and future scientific experts and thought leaders
- Work alongside the Medical Information and Education teams to use the most recent research and how to present it during KOL meetings and presentations.
- Use and provide high quality medical and scientific educational programs; gives clinical and scientific presentations to support commercial teams or educate new audience
- Continue to support your established KOL network and build out further networks across
- To generate medical insights and provide research concepts to therapeutic experts to facilitate patient management and care.
- Work with local patient organizations in collaboration with Regional Public Affairs to educate about the disease area and advances in patient care.
Main requirements for Associate Medical Director:
- Education: Life Science Degree (Bsc, Msc, Ph.D, M.D.)
- Previous Medical Affairs or Scientific Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- Ideally a strong KOL network (any indication is fine) and understanding of medical communication.
- Ability to travel to sponsor sites, KOL meetings and events where needed (Covid depending).
- German and English fluent
Benefits and package
- Continued drug information support - join their Medical Plus Information group (highly personalised education seminars)
- Monthly open feedback reviews for those looking to improve their medical affairs skills
- Open HR policy, discuss family support, health, career plans etc
- High growth team and environment
- Competitive bonuses and vacation
- Travel expenses
- Company car and/or car allowance
If you are interested in working with a great team looking to products and being part of this very well respected group then please apply today and either myself or one of my team will reach out to you confidentially.
- Apply confidentially
- First phone with me to discuss the role, company, salary etc.
- 2nd Phone call with the hiring manager (1 - 2 phone calls)
- A face to face meeting in front of the main decision makers (or likely video call)
- Salary discussions and offer
Apply on Linkedin - Or send - Or call directly, 0044 203 758 8923
Even if you are not sure, apply today and perhaps another role could fit better.