An industry leading Medical Communications agency is searching for a Medical Writer to join their New Jersey team. The Medical Writer will focus on content creation specifically working on slide decks while managing accounts & supporting client engagements.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, successful Medical Writers will bring high deliverable experience and knowledge within the promotional med ed space. The agency prefers a therapeutic background in oncology, neurology or rare diseases.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with content oversight, support client engagements and adhere to AMA guidelines.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- Content creation includes slide decks, ad boards, PP presentations, speaker decks and MSL decks.
- PharmD, PhD or MD required, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience with deck preparation & submission process.
- Established background of creative strategy with promotional med ed content.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.