Medical Writer-Fully Remote
Benefits include health, dental, and vision
6-month Contract Role
Passionate about writing and Medical Devices?
Looking for an experienced Medical Writer to work with a Medical Technology company developing innovative medical devices for Spinal Surgery. The company has a diversified portfolio and a pipeline of products for spinal cord surgery to make a meaningful difference in the way patients manage their lives.
- Compose CERs (Clinical Evaluation Reports) for submissions to regulatory bodies to establish and maintain global regulatory compliance.
- Provides effective communication to support clinical research study activities, including management of projects with external contractors and business partners.
- Authors and assists in writing of scientific abstracts, presentations, reports, and publications.
- Requires BS/MS/PhD/PharmD/MD degree in Medical Science, Life Science, Science, Nursing, or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in medical device studies and/or clinical study support or with the completion of clinical trial programs.
- Must have experience with Electronic Data Capture programs.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and quality guidelines related to clinical research studies
Apply here or send resumes with availability.
Screening candidates immediately