A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a Medical Writer to add to their New York team. The Senior Medical Writer will focus on content creation, specifically working with slide decks, lit review, manuscripts and posters. As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, successful Medical Writers will be publications focused with high deliverable experience. The Medical Writer role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with slide decks, lit review, manuscripts and posters.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology, Immunology or Oncology (Oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- PhD or PharmD, 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience within Medical Communications.
- Established background of publications and content creation.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.