Title: MSAT Director
Overview: One of the leading global biotech is looking to build their team for their manufacturing operations in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the latest biologics development and take charge of the regulatory activities.
Responsibilities of a MSAT Director:
- Work closely with global leadership team in process development on local processes
- Act as the leadership of the MSAT team and play an active role in recruiting and setting up the team under you
- Serve as the subject matter expert for process and product development
- Lead MSAT activities like process optimization, process characterization, tech transfer projects and scale-ups for the manufacturing plant
- Support production processes by working with internal stakeholders to ensure that production processes are in line with standards and requirements
- Degree in relevant field (natural sciences, engineering, chemistry)
- Relevant experience in tech transfer or process development
- Relevant experience in a GMP manufacturing plant
- People management or team leadership experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting leadership opportunity with one of the key industry players
- Competitive compensation package
If you are interested in the MSAT Director role, please apply by sending in your CV!