Title: National MSL Manager Immunology
Company summary: A leading pharmaceutical company are currently building a new department within their Immunology practice from scratch, due to the exciting new product in their portfolio. They are looking for experienced medical affairs professionals to come in and bring experience and new ideas to the mix.
You will have the opportunity to join a strong established structure with an exciting pipeline and be a part of the launch of an exciting new blockbuster for 2021.
Being part of a rapid expansion will put you in prime position for future growth within the company, as the department you will be joining is looking to grow their headcount significantly over the next 2 years.
The MSL Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing their own region in Germany
- Creating excellent contacts and conveying the company's medical competence to the outside world
- Identifying and advising suitable institutions and study doctors
- Create and present medical-scientific presentations to specialist audience
- Manage 8 direct reports
The MSL Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Leadership experience with the background of building a team from scratch ideally
- 5+ years within the immunology field is required (Gastroenterology experience is a big plus)
- Experience within the Medical Scientific field or Medical Affairs is required
- Holding a pre-established network of Gastroenterologists/Immunologists
- Experienced in a National responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Annual bonus
- Company pension plan
If you are interested in this MSL Manager role then do not wait anymore and apply