A large Biotechnology company in the Bay Area is currently looking to add multiple Bioinformatics/Sr Bioinformatics professionals to the team. These opportunities may have remote flexibility, TBD.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Experience with analysis of various Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) datasets such as RNA/DNA -sequencing.
- Develop and implement computational pipelines for end to end analysis of new assays.
- Familiarity with public genomic databases
- Experience with working in Linux/Unix-based servers
- Creating and maintaining production level imputation pipelines
Qualifications will include but not limited to:
- MS with 3+ years of experience or Ph.D.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or Python
- Familiarity with C++, Matlab and R is desirable
- Familiarity with databases - relational and noSQL - cloud computing and web services is desirable
If interested, please do not hesitate to apply. Please send me an updated version of your CV and we can go over which positions will be the best next step in your career!