Title: Nuclear Pharmacy Manager
Location: Greater Cleveland, Ohio Area
Company: Global Radiopharmaceutical Company
If you are interested in joining an industry leading Pharma company with a leading portfolio in multiple therapeutic areas, then look no further! My client is a growing nuclear pharmaceutical organization that is looking for a Nuclear Pharmacy Manager to join its growing team.
The candidate that I am looking for has a rich life sciences career and is a capable pharmacist with leadership experience. This candidate thrives candidate also excels in a fast-paced environment and shares the patient-first approach of my client.
The Nuclear Pharmacy Manager will have the following responsibilities (not limited to):
- Head up a team of nuclear pharmacists and partake and work hand in hand with scientific and commercial leadership.
- Oversee quality assurance/control on pharmacy tools and equipment.
- Assess pharmacy technicians and nuclear pharmacists
- Communicate and advise patients on prescriptions.
The Nuclear Pharmacy Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or PharmD.
- "Authorized User" or radioactive materials. license.
- Pharmacy management experience.
- 4-8 years of nuclear pharmacy experience preferred.
- $135K- $140K base salary.
- 15- 20% annual bonus.
- Relocation package.
- Strong company benefits.
- Exciting work environment.