We have a current opportunity for a Oncology Medical Affairs Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in sg. For further information about this position please apply.
What you'll do
You'll engage medical/ scientific experts in in-depth medical/ scientific product or disease area discussions, and deliver presentations in a non-promotional scientific context as determined by global/local Medical Affairs plans and in line with the Oncology brand strategy. You'll also act as an educational resource to internal stakeholders, providing medical/ scientific knowledge, training, and support to internal stakeholders on AstraZeneca's marketed products and compounds in development.
Essential for the role
- Advanced scientific degree
- Thorough knowledge or experience of the pharmaceutical industry and the Medical Affairs function
- Ability to interact and manage a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to pharmaceutical sales and marketing
Desirable for the role
- Qualified doctor
- Prior experience in Oncology
- Understanding of multiple aspects within Medical Affairs
- Extensive knowledge of the latest technical and regulatory developments