Job Title: Performance Category Manager
Location: Warren, NJ
My client is looking for an exceptional Performance Category Manager in the US to help build, scale and elevate an integrated approach to our brands overarching performance objectives, working in concert with internal stakeholders from media, analytics, insights, content and data.
- Help brand teams to design brand strategies for winning in market by improving initiative to drive further effectiveness outcome
- Lead and organize short and long-term experiment road-maps (data collection, media, content and creative experiences) with Marketing-teams and -partners across all digital channels
- Work closely with teams for Data & Audience, Content & Experience and Media to ensure executions fit with categories overall brand strategies and value propositions
- 7+ years of experience delivering performance strategy and hypothesizes building and execution across channels
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters is a plus
- Experience with Addressable Media channels including programmatic, search and social. (Expert knowledge at least in one of the channels)
- Experience in media analytics platforms and measurement methodologies
Reach out to me directly is you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further.