A recognised leader in the laser beam steering solutions manufacturing is looking to hire a key individual as a Plant Manager with a background in Semiconductors. This is a senior management role with strategic and operational management duties.
In this key position, the Plant Manager will be crucial to the coordination and organisation of the Plants manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, quality and supply chain operations.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or other comparable fields of study. Advanced degree in Engineering or MBA advantageous,
- Executive leadership experience with strategic and operational responsibilities,
- Prior experience and a strong understanding of highly complex manufacturing process operations is a must,
- Experience in supply chain and material management,
- Lean or Kaizen principles, and evidence of establishing a continuous improvement culture,
- Experience and ability to manage manufacturing facilities across multiple production lines,
- Fluent English.
- Manage the coordination and organisation of the Plants manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, quality and supply chain operations,
- Central responsibility for the operations in the technical planning and development of new products,
- Manage technical and non-technical risk assessments,
- Lead the lean and six sigma processes,
- Focal role in ensuring the development of tools and techniques for improving operational efficiency,
- CAPEX and financial budget responsibility.