**Fully Remote Role**
One of the top global bio pharmaceutical companies is looking for a CDM IV to join their team on a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension.
Pay Rate: Up to $90/hr.
- Serve as lead CDM on assigned clinical trials by attending internal and external clinical trial project team meetings.
- Responsible for the study-specific data management tasks from protocol review to database lock to ensure data are collected, reviewed, and delivered with high quality, on-time, and within scope.
- Responsible for the accurate development of CRFs and edit specification per protocol and the completeness of user acceptance testing of CRFs and associated edit specifications for assigned clinical trials.
- Provide ongoing operational support for Medidata RAVE activities during clinical trial conduct including development of clinical databases and associated external data transfer documents including import/export agreements and data specifications.
- Provide ad-hoc report development, and support database lock and archiving activities.
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?