Principal Statistician (Pre-Clinical)
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
A global biopharma manufacturer is seeking a Principal Statistician to be part of their centralised Biometrics practice to take charge on all data analysis tasks and oversee all the decisions makings on internal and external studies. This is a significant time to join the organisation as they are growing their research and development department. You will be playing a big part in overseeing all the statistics activities on all pre-clinical studies.
Key Responsibilities of a Principal Statistician (Pre-Clinical)
- Oversee all the biostats activities and act as a point of contact for all Sample design and statistics enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with the immunology department and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on sample data on Pre-clinical studies
- Finding problems to solutions during cross functional projects involving information sharing and applying best practices.
- Participating in the organisation's future programs and oversee the growth of the biometrics division.
Key Requirements of a Principal Statistician (Pre-Clinical)
- Extensive experience in biostatistics within the life sciences sector.
- PHD in biostatistics or relevant field of study.
- Extensive experience on Non-Clinical and Pre-Clinical studies.
- Extensive experience in SAS and R programming.
If you are interested in the Principal Statistician (Pre-Clinical) position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information.