We have a current opportunity for a Process Engineer in GMP Operations on a contract basis. The position will be based in Bern. For further information about this position please apply.
Duration - 4 Months with extension
● Provide engineering and technical support for complex production and process equipment for GMP Operations
● Develop process excellence techniques to identify systematic issues. Track trends and implement equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield, and equipment reliability.
● Review evaluations and advice on the selection of suitable equipment for optimized, balanced line performance and makes final recommendations to management.
● Provide technical leadership of cross functional teams (Technical Services/QA/C&Q) on installation & qualification of new equipment within GMP Operations
● Perform complex technical work including the design, manufacture and operation of equipment and systems.
Who we are looking for
● Pharmaceutical/Biotechnological/Life Science background and ideally an advanced training/Master/Ph.D degree in engineering
● Previous work experience in a similar function
● Practical experience in technical support of biotechnological manufacturing facilities including aseptic manufacturing areas and infrastructures
● Knowledge of GMP-requirements and their technical implementation in clean rooms and health, work & safety and environment requirements are an advantage
● Fluency in English required, German is also required at a decent level; additional languages are a plus