Job type: Permanent
Location: Berlin, Germany
A pharmaetucial company leading the way in OTC products are currently on the hunt for product managers. The company speicalise in OTC products in the form of chemical-free medicines. They are one of the fastest growing OTC companies in Europe.
- Responsibility for fire management of an existing or new pharmaceutical and health brand
- Comprehensive continuous market and competitor analysis and identify new growth strategies for your brand
- Planning and operational control of the complete marketing mix for your brand. These include: media planning, development of creative, high-performance marketing materials for end users and healthcare professionals in cooperation with our internal graphics agency, development of TV commercials, print ads and online campaigns.
- Developing and implementing product strategies in relation to marketing.
- Brand management or product management or similar experience within the pharmaceutical industry focusing on OTC products.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who wants to be part of a leading otc company.
- You have studied business administration, communication sciences or media and love marketing!
- You have practical marketing & PR basics and experience as well as high creativity with immediate on-demand.
- You have a talent for language & communication and love to formulate it. A good sense of health is an advantage.
- You have excellent project management skills and high self-organization skills
- You have strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and a high affinity for numbers
- Your profile is rounded off by reliable German and English skills
What you are offered
- You will be part of a highly motivated innovative start-up team in modern offices at our location in Berlin (D)
- You get a unique opportunity to help shape the international development of a newly founded company and to advance new innovative brands with your own ideas
- You get an intensive training, quickly own project responsibility and the freedom to go new ways!
- You will become part of an agile and young company with short decision-making paths, very flat hierarchies and - associated - excellent development prospects.
- Good work-life balance. Flexible working time arrangements in individual consultation.
+44 20 3758 8929