We are working with a leading multinational medical microscope company in Singapore that specializes in designing and manufacturing high-quality medical microscopes for use in hospitals, clinics, and research laboratories worldwide. Their mission is to improve the quality of patient care by providing innovative and reliable medical microscope solutions.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their product portfolio, developing and executing global product strategies, and driving growth for their medical microscope product lines.
- Develop and execute a global product strategy for their medical microscope product lines.
- Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities and customer needs.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders in the industry.
- Provide support to their global sales team to ensure successful product launches and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that their products meet customer needs and are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage a budget for the product portfolio.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management in the medical device industry.
- Experience in the microscopy or related medical device field is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement benefits, and opportunities for career growth within a dynamic and innovative organization. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for product management and a desire to make a difference in the healthcare industry, they enctheirage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at their medical microscope company in Singapore.
Please submit ytheir resume and cover letter highlighting ytheir experience in product management and why you are interested in this opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, hothey ver, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.