An exciting large Medical Device company is seeking a international product manager member to join the team; they will be responsible for leading strategy, operational development and KOL management.
The company is rapidly growing in the market particularly focused on surgical and critical care devices and has developed a reputation for its quality of products.
They are looking for a talented individual to support the growth in the global market and develop a strong customer network.
The role is based in the Lucerne/Zug area
- Full Product lifecycle management
- Planning international trade fairs
- Coordination of all marketing activities internally and externally
- Successful introduction of new products
- Interdisciplinary work in: Strategic Marketing, Product Development, Product Management and R&D
- Supporting key account strategies, tender situations,
- Customer and KOL management
- 4+ years of experience in marketing/product management of
- Nutrition/biology/chemistry/ICU in life sciences highly preferable
- Must have good working knowledge of Swiss healthcare and hospital/pharmacy market; including rules and regulations of launching products/drugs
- Great interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Full fluency in English, German a plus
- Ability to travel nationally about 40%
- Organise strategic and operational development of marketing measures
- Develop and implement market introduction strategies globally
- Opportunity to work across multiple industries and applications
- Highly competitive salary package
- Opportunity for independent work and long-term development
- Excellent working culture and team environment