International Product Manager
An exciting large Medical Device company is seeking a international product manager member to join the team; they will be responsible for leading strategy, operational development and KOL management.
The company is rapidly growing in the market particularly focused on surgical and ciritcal care devices and has developed a reputation for its quality of products.
They are looking for a talented individual to support the growth in the global market and develop a strong customer network.
The role is based in the Lucernce/Zug area
- Full Product lifecycle management
- Planning international trade fairs
- Coordination of all marketing activities internally and externally
- Successful introduction of new products
- Interdisciplinary work in: Strategic Marketing, Product Development, Product Management and R&D
- Supporting key account strategies, tender situations,
- Customer and KOL management
- Several years experience in product management for Nutrition/chemistry/biology required
- Proven track record of successful product/service launches
- Strong understanding of Swiss Hospital market
- Experience in Nutrition highly preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Travel around 40% of working time
- Opportunity to work across multiple industries and applications
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity for independent work and long-term development
- Excellent working culture and team environment