Job type: Permanent
Location: Home based (EU)
A leading global Medical Device Notified Body is currently seeking to hire a Product Reviewer to join their growing team in Europe. You will play a key role in the company's growth strategy and success of their business. Additionally, you will be able to make an immediate impact on their European operations with leading MedTech manufactures.
- Plan and conduct product related assessment
- Conduct assessments and verification activities on certified product(s) or device range covered by QMS for changes and/or modifications on manufacturers quality management system and approved products
- Advise the audit team on aspects of the manufacturer's design or production processes which could be of particular relevance for the on-site audit
- Support identifying, selecting and review subcontractors
- Identify the activities, milestones, duration and competences needed within knowledge area for the entire conformity assessment project
- Degree in relevant studies such as medicine, pharmacy, engineering, or other relevant sciences.
- 4 years' experience in the production, validation, engineering or development side of the Medical Device industry
- Strong knowledge about the medical device standards and EU legislation
· Direct involvement in the Quality Management System (QMS) of a Medical Manufacturer. Experience in either Active, Non-Active or IVD products is relevant
If you are interested in the Medical Device Product Reviewer position, apply online today or contact Emily James at +44 203 758 8895 for more information