We have a current opportunity for a Project Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Visp. For further information about this position please apply.
Duration - 12 months (Extension possible)
Location - Visp
- Own, manage and deliver clean and process utility systems for Biopharmaceutical Facilities as project lead engineer during design, procurement, project execution and turn-over to operations.Leading and guiding engineering partners, EPCMV contractors and equipment suppliers during the design and execution of CAPEX projects within the site in Visp.
- Interfacing and communicating effectively with stakeholders being involved such as project / design management, other discipline leads, MSAT, Operations & Maintenance Group, EHS, Qualification and QA.
- Collaboration with all parties involved for tasks such as equipment and systems design, specification generation, tendering, expediting, FATs, SATs, commissioning, qualification and start up.
- Reporting and providing input of status and forecast of utilities on cost and schedule.
- High proficiency in general technical understanding and in depth knowledge of clean / process and black utility requirements for biopharmaceutical production facilities.
- Comprehensive GMP skills and knowledge of pharmaceutical standard regulations and guidelines (ISPE, EU GMP Guidelines, ASME, CFR, etc.).
- Must have track record of on-site project engineering within the life science industry / high technology sector, incl. start-up and qualification phases.
- Successfully designed clean / process utility systems.
- Fluency in German and English.