Job Description: Project Manager
Location : Thousand Oaks, CA (On-site)
Contract Length-1 year contract
- Create and maintain project plan to ensure clarity of deliverables and timing.
- Mange and track project tasks completion by driving accountability.
- Communicate project status to management and escalate issues as necessary.
- Manage project meetings and sub-teams by managing meeting schedules, agenda, minutes, action items list, Gantt charts and timelines.
- Update project dashboards for communication by partnering with project sponsors and milestone owners.
- Work with the project leads and teams to identify and mitigate risks to meeting project and problem-solving schedules by driving scenario planning and escalates to impacted area leads
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical manufacturing and/or facilities management.
- Knowledge of GxPs, FDA guidelines, and other relevant international and domestic regulations.
- Ability to manage small-mid size projects with ambitious milestones in high pressure circumstances.
- Excellent project management skills; highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Flexible, with positive attitude, and highly self-motivated. Can work independently, able to prioritize, and works effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Recent experience with a smaller entrepreneurial environment is an asset.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Requires bachelor's degree, preferably in a science related field.
- The candidate must have a minimum 2 years of experiencein the Biopharma industry preferably with experience in facilities or engineering projects.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and work in a team environment to develop, implement and deliver on project goals.
- Strong knowledge with MS Office applications, MS Project, SharePoint and Document Management System.