Title: Project Manager Consultant
Company: A clinical-stage company who focuses in vaccine development including COVID-19 is seeking a Project Manager Consultant to join their team. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Clinical Development & Project Management helping across the board as they are a small, well-funded, growing company. With innovative work in the vaccine space, the potential is immense and as a Project Manager Consultant you will coordinate teams, drive success, and add value to this company. This position is remote for now and eventually (depending on COVID regulations and guidelines) will be based in the Bay Area.
- Communicate cross-functionally within the organizational guidelines and implement improvement where necessary
- Support teams and the organization on overall program strategy
- Implement process improvements where needed and contribute to efficient project timelines
- Organize team meetings and ensure all teams are on the same page with proper documentation and cross-functional organization
- Provide insight and recommendations based on experience in the field
- BS, MS, or PhD in the Life Sciences or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Biotech/Pharma (with specific Program or Project Management experience)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Bonus: experience in the Vaccine space
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- 401k Options
- Paid Sick Days
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply! This client is actively hiring for this position.