An established Biotechnology firm based in Foster City, CA is currently seeking a driven Sr. Project Management Consultant with experience managing SaaS application implementation projects and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12-month contract.
- Manage the execution of multiple projects, including project scope and finances, and ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Manage large SaaS application implementation and upgrade projects (CRM, ERP)
- Oversee all phases of projects, coordinating with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop and actively manage project plans, schedule and budget to meet deliverables
- Work with IT leads to coordinate RFP/RFI process for projects as required to execute effective selection of external partners
- Hands on experience working as a program manager managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience Managing large SaaS application implementation projects
Strong experience working in a GxP environment, managing GxP projects
- 12+ years of Project Management experience
- Clear understanding of project financials (forecast, Accrual)
- Successful integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems
- MUST have prior success on the job
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12 months with a high possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Sr. Project Manager Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!