Senior Oncology Sales Specialist (Solid Tumor)
This rapidly growing bio-pharmaceutical company is looking to become a leading player in this space as a result; a highly experienced profile is required, with a strong Oncology Connections.
The Oncology Sales Specialist will lead and own relationships with the Oncology portfolio by targeting appropriate influencers within the regional environment. They will build the expansion and integration for market position calling on key decision makers across the account territory and coordinate all appropriate selling activities for the Oncology portfolio.
- Assess performance of products through reports and field insights from Sales Reps and specialists
- Strategy development to optimize product position and performance
- Develop account plans for oncology accounts with specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve access for Oncology products on system protocols
- Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams, including Oncology Sales Rep, District Sales Manager, and various specialty roles
- Support the launch of new products
- Frequent Travel
Desired Skill sets:
- 3-5 years oncology sales experience within territory
- Call point experience: GPO/IDN -hospital, academic, and community oncology selling
- Solid tumor
- Strong Launch background