Head of Quality Assurance
A pharmaceutical company near Heidelberg are hiring a Head of Quality Assurance at their manufacturing site. The position is responsible for managing the local Quality Assurance department (20 - 25 people).
For this role you must be highly collaborative with all key stakeholders in the business and ensure all understand the important of international Quality compliances. You are to develop and continuously improve current Quality standards as well personally and professionally developing the Quality group.
- Complaint management compliant with GMP
- Responsible for handling product recalls
- Customer-specific communication on quality issues
- Determination and evaluation of quality-related key figures
- Quality-based instructions for production and supply chain (Quality on the shop floor)
- Management of quality agreements
- GMP experience
- Extensive leadership experience
- Fluent in English, German B2 level
- BSc in Life Sciences or equivalent
- €100,000 - 120,000 gross annual base salary
- 10% incentive bonus
- Secondary benefits; Pension, etc.