Become a vital component of one of the largest, most widespread pharmaceutical companies in the world. With over 250 therapeutic products in their pipeline, spanning everything from oncology to diabetology to ARV and beyond, you'll have the opportunity to affect change in more ways than you can imagine.
The purpose of the QA Inspector position is to monitor and ensure product quality is maintained throughout all phases of the manufacturing process in compliance with established specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- High school diploma or greater
- Experience in a quality assurance department, preferably within a pharmaceutical company
- Advanced training/education in pharmaceutical mfg., industrial mgmt., or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in quality assurance in a GMP pharmaceutical mfg. environment
- Past experience with MDI or parenterals
- Proficient use of personal computer hardware and software applications (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.)
- Ability to influence decision-making and lead goal completion in accordance with company plans
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Proficiency in English, including usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Strong attention to detail, and proven track record of taking initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and perform triage on deadlines as needed