One of the growing global clinical contract research organization (CRO), who will be responsible for managing QA Auditors, as well as aspects of projects, investigative site audits and/or business segments.
- Independently coordinate the conduct of all types of audits and ensure completion of QA department responsibilities identified by SOPs
- Oversee and manage auditor capacity planning and audit reporting requirements per procedure
- Provide line management responsibilities and development for multiple QA Auditors
- Relevant bachelor's degree in life sciences
- More than 5 years of experience previously in a QA role within a CRO or pharmaceutical setting will be preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!