Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Summary: Seeking an individual to become an integral part of one of the world's only producer of stable isotope compounds. As the lead in this niche space, this company is responsible for contributing to medical advancements in cancer research, drug development and medical diagnostic research. An opportunity to join such a unique company and grow with them does not come around very often, so don't let this opportunity slip by!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for:
- Batch Record Review, room/line clearances, report writing and auditing.
- CAPA and Deviation Programs, Lead internal and external audits, supplier audits and risk management.
- Document writing/revisions, document data/review and continuous improvements.
The Quality Assurance Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a science related field.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech or medical device industry.
- Extensive experience with Batch Record Review.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like something you would be interested don't hesitate to apply!