Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry is looking to grow their QC team. A fast-growing immunotherapy company is looking to for a Quality Control Associate to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting quality functions and laboratory cell culture.
The Senior Quality Control Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting laboratory operations while maintaining compliance with cGMP regulations
The Senior QC Associate should have the following qualifications:
- B.A or B.S minimum in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biology or related field.
- Strong background in laboratory analyst and all aspects of chemistry-based laboratory testing from industry or academia
- Background in laboratory analyst and all aspects of chemistry-based or microbiology laboratory testing
- Experience in cGMP cell therapy manufacturing and/or testing facility is a plus.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)