Quality Control Associate
Competitive Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
A newly partnered CRO and Clinical stage immuno-oncology company are looking to expand their Quality team in their new location in South San Francisco to assist in the commercialization of cell and gene therapies and vaccines!
The Quality Control Associate will be reporting to the Manager of QC, serving as support to the clinical and commercial production to ensure quality standards are upheld through assisting with process check point, stability, and releasing analytical testing.
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of Quality Control Associate today!
- Performs accurate execution of all company and/or client test methods and procedures of cellular products to ensure the safety and/or efficacy of different cell populations
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working condition by maintaining and system checks.
- Will assist with routine laboratory testing
- Apply expertise of compliance requirements to maintain an inspection-ready state
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing
- Complete all documentation according to written Standard Operating Procedures in accordance to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a Scientific or relevant field
- 1-2 years experience in a biotech QC environment required
- Molecular Biology or Immunology background a big plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!