An established mid-sized Biotechnology firm based in New Brunswick, NJ. They're focused on bringing high quality, affordable medicines to the community is currently seeking a driven Quality Control Chemist with experience working with Analytical Instrumentation and Wet Chemistry techniques. They are looking to bring someone on the team for a 6-month contract to permanent opportunity. This could be your chance to join a strong team and make an impact on the patient community needing affordable generics.
- Perform tests and analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, bulk and finished products
- Scale-up samples, process validation samples, cleaning verification/validation samples and stability samples
- Assist in conducting Analytical method validation and method transfer
- Work with Instruments: HPLC, UPLC< GC, UV-Vis, FTIR, dissolution apparatus, etc.
- BS or equivalent degree in Chemistry and related scientific discipline
- Analytical instrumentation (HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV) and Wet Chemistry techniques
- 2+ years of Pharmaceutical Analytical Lab experience
- Working knowledge of ICH and FDA Regulatory guidelines
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months before converting to permanent, depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Quality Control Data Review role, then please don't wait to apply!