Title: QC Chemist III
Our client has developed as one of the most recognized pharmaceutical names in more than 100 countries during the last 85 years. Our client is a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical firm that is committed to expanding the reach of its great tradition. They stated their winning vision for 2022, which is to double the number of patients they serve and thereby double the impact they make as a global pharmaceutical business. This client has dramatically increased its portfolio and presence in the United States during the previous five years, with both a brand and a generic division. Their objective of Caring for Life inspires them, and they seek to extend this concept to their associates and their families.
Our client develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes generic prescription pharmaceuticals in a variety of therapeutic categories, including cardiovascular, anti-infective, CNS, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-depressants.
The general duties and responsibilities of the "Chemist" include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Perform routine testing or other analyses in a specific group or department environment.
- Operate specialist equipment or perform specific skill testing as needed.
- Ensure compliance to all data integrity and cGMP practices, procedures, and expectations.
- Ensure compliance with all good documentation practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the head of the department or section
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA), physical sciences preferred
- Masters or (MS) or Doctorate (PhD) preferred
- Over 5 years of chemistry experience required
- Proficiently speak English as a first or second language
- Proficiently communicate and understand (read and write) scientific work in English
- Have excellent organization, learning and teaching skills required to work in teams
- Ability to understand laboratory testingusing HPLC,GC, Data Station, FT-IR, UV-vis, AA, and computer analysis.
- 3-5 years' experience utilizing this equipment
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data sets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and other scientific based software.
- Competitive base salary
- 401K matching
- Full insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Projected growth plan
- Flexible working hours