Non-profit blood bank is looking to bring on a QC Lab Manager. Complete with competitive base and benefits, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
- Manage the activities of the QC lab to assure efficiency of operations and quality of laboratory testing procedures and results.
- Responsible to lead a team of technologist, and laboratory support staff.
- Responsible for the entire analytical process, from sample preparation through data analysis and evaluation using state-of-the-art analytical equipment.
- Uphold a strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Exercise laboratory safety practices; cGMP and cGLP.
- Provide peer review of data generated in the laboratory for accuracy and completeness.
- Proficient in Laboratory Information Management System.
- Conduct sampling and documentation for EM, EM training and management of supplies inventory.