Quality Control Manager, Microbiology
An award winning CRO is looking make additions to their top-notch Microbiology team. This leading organization is looking for a Quality Control Microbiology Manager that has strong leadership qualities to join their team!
- Fluent in all USP microbiological testing, especially USP <51>, <61>, <62>.
- Develops multiple processes in the laboratory & overseeing the processes, according to cGMP guidelines and ISO 17025 requirements.
- Develops training and competency procedures and programs for new technical staff.
- Heavily involved in regulatory and customer audits, site metrics meetings, new client interactions, budgeting & data review.
- Responsible for entire laboratory team.
- Conducts document failures and complaint investigations.
- Will be the liaison to technical representative.
- Ensure clean-room sanitation policies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years in a GMP or GLP regulated industry.
- Previous background managing a team/ direct reports.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong background in steriles and aseptic environment.