Supervisor QC, Microbiology
An industry leading sterile manufacturer is seeking an expert in QC Microbiology to join their team. This firm is a global leader that focuses in aspectic processing, and has just acquired a brand-new facility. The Supervisor QC, Microbiology will be responsible for overseeing and continually improving the EM, endotoxin, and other routine micro systems.
The Supervisor QC will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage bench microbiologists
- Responsible for direct oversight of the day-to-day operations of the EM lab. Acts as an advisor to subordinates when determining how to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Reviews sampling, testing, and laboratory records for accuracy and compliance with company policies and principles.
- Ensure oversight for protocol development, report writing and deviation management.
- Create culture of cGMP Compliance
- Participate in audits from health authorities in customers
- Trend environmental, in-process, raw material, and water bioburden testing results
The Supervisor QC, Microbiology will have the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 5+ years relevant experience in a related field, 3+ years working in a cGMP regulated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate effectively with others