Job Title: QC Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist
Job Summary: Looking to work for an innovative, ground-breaking, human-health focused pharmaceutical company? Want to be a part of developing novel vaccine formulations and delivery technologies based on its proprietary silk platform? If you are a self-motivated, talented and a team player whose has experience in Quality Control and large molecules, this may be your opportunity to be a part of something game-changing in the pharmaceutical industry. This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of an emerging start up that is bringing new-age technology to the global market.
The QC Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist will be responsible for:
- Executing experiments for developing analytical test methods for use in process development support and ultimately cGMP testing in a time-driven environment.
- Troubleshoot challenging technical, experimental, and instrumental issues.
- Contribute to experimental planning: analyze data, communicate results, and present work in team meetings.
- Maintain an accurate and high standard for laboratory records, electronic lab notebook entries, including up-to-date data records.
The QC Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist should have the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree or PhD with at least 4 years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of large molecules characterization techniques, including HPLC, SEC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE and SRID.
- Hands-on experience in both developing and executing methods for protein characterization.
- QC/CMP laboratory experience is a plus.
If this sounds like a team that you would be a great addition to and would like to be a part of, please don't wait to apply. It is not everyday that an opportunity like this arises!