Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Summary: A rapidly expanding, innovative Cell and Gene therapy company is currently seeking a driven and passionate Quality Assurance Manager to assist their team in Boston, MA. You will play a key role in ensuring policies and procedures are followed to regulatory standards, allowing for success of clinical testing and product development. In addition, by leading a team of quality assurance associates, you will have the opportunity to expand the team and grow alongside the company. If you would like to be an integral part in the growth of this forward-thinking company, please apply.
The Quality Assurance manager will be responsible for…
- Working with the team to ensure day-to-day quality
- Adhering to corporate and federal regulations
- Creating companywide policies and procedures
The Quality Assurance manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3-4+ years of relevant experience
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and/or Good Laboratory Experience (GLP) experience
- Septic level of cleanliness experience
This company offers a competitive and flexible work-life balance with several perks to allow you to enjoy your time both in the office and out.
- Early leave on Fridays
- Catered lunch once a week
- Company sponsored team nights once a month
If you are interested in this position, please don't wait to apply.