We invite team players and motivational professionals in the life science industry to join a well-established manufacturing company. You will be working with an assembled group of in-house experts who are highly prepared to work closely with their clients and ensure the best products for their brands. You will play an important role in the manufacturing process and help develop new products and fight against contamination. Are you ready to be part of a team fully on-site who believes in the wellness of its consumers and leads a fight against cross-contamination? If yes, this role is meant for you!
- You will be a primary document coordinator, who will handle updates during the manufacturing process.
- You will be responsible for batch reviews/records and the routing for SOP's.
- You will be reporting directly to the QA Supervisor.
- You will be ensuring the compliance and quality of the manufacturing products to the regulations in place.
- You will be gaining an expansive amount of experience in quality and learning about different equipment, procedures, and techniques.
- High school diploma required, B.S in relevant field preferred.
- Previous experience in Quality required.
- cGMP experience preferred.
- 2+ years of analytical lab setting experience within chemical manufacturing is a plus.
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
- Additional benefit for Saturday shift.