Job Profile: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location - Canton Zug
Rate - 48 CHF per hour (about 7680 CHF per month)
Our client is a global Medical Device and IVD company looking for a Quality Specialist to join their Quality team and support ethical and environmental aspects.
- Responsible for creating and planning internal and external audits and implementing the resulting corrective measures, system, ensuring that the deviation including CAPA process meets the requirements.
- Compliance (MedTech, Business and Ethics)
- Safety/Health/Environment (SHE)
- > 5 years of professional experience in the field of quality management and compliance
- Bachelor/Master with a scientific or technical background
- Languages: German and English; French and or Italian is a plus
- Good understanding of the in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) market in Switzerland
- High level of independence, problem-solving
- Home office: yes, 2-3 times a week by arrangement with the line manager
Please apply only if you are eligible and have working rights to work in Switzerland.