A global cutting edge pharmaceutical organization with over 10,000 products is currently hiring for a Quality Control Supervisor who is highly experienced with analytical chemistry instrumentations due to their rapid growth!
- Schedule, conduct, and direct/guide/train others in the following:
- GC, HPLC, NMR, LC/MS, and/or wet chemistry techniques
- Provides supervision on daily lab activities and serves at the point of contact on the status of the daily work flow.
- Review and evaluate data as well as data folders.
- Support finding solutions for QC related issues.
- Execute method development, validation, and troubleshooting of analytical methods.
- Responsible for writing new documents including test methods, protocols, and summary reports.
- Conduct relevant QC-related investigations (OOS and CAPA).
- Supervise and provide performance-review on QC analysts.
- B.S. degree in Chemistry or a related Scientific discipline with a minimum of 5 years of analytical lab experience or an advanced degree in Chemistry with at least 3 years analytical lab experience.
- A minimum of 2 years as a team lead or experience supervising other chemists required with; experience in a QC lab highly desired.
- Experienced with leading and managing projects is a must.
- Experience with GC, HPLC, NMR, LC/MS, and/or wet chemistry techniques is a must.
- Familiarity with testing in a GMP/ISO environment is required.
- Hands on experience with LIMS/LES/CDS systems is a plus.
- Experience with developing and troubleshooting analytical methods.