Title: Quality Control Manager
An international leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking to expand their team in their Charles City, Iowa location by adding an experienced Quality Control Manager. You will be working directly with the Quality Director supporting the operation of the PSG and QC team, as well as providing leadership throughout the entirety of the laboratory staff, resources, processes, etc. Charles City is a beautiful Midwestern town featuring many great sights and activities, such as: white water rafting, museums, golf courses, parks and a regional airport. If you live in the area or are looking to relocate to Charles City, Iowa, please do not hesitate to reach out for further details.
- Supervising laboratory staff and resources
- Investigating every level of production
- Serve as a department representative for internal/external clients for interdepartmental project meetings, inquiries, and facility audits
- As necessary, create, revise, evaluate, or approve SOPs, reports, and specifications
- Ensuring proper GMP and GLP protocols
- Operating analytical equipment and data tables
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or closely related field required.
- Advanced degree is a bonus but not necessary
- 3+ years of management/supervisory experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation like HPLC, FTIR, and UV-VIS equipment