Title: Quality Control Manager
Salary: $100,000 - Full Time
Summary: A top 10 global pharmaceutical brand that is responsible for the oversight, planning, coordination, and implementation of quality control projects. You will ensure that all requirements for company projects are met and successfully completed. The Quality Control Manager will report directly to the Project Executives and will be required to develop the Quality Control analytical procedures, tests, specifications, and verification of pharmaceutical medications.
The Quality Control Manager's responsibilities will be:
- Ensure data integrity of QC data for support of regulatory submissions
- Reviews and/or performs Quality Control system activities while managing the workload of quality team.
- Move staff assignments based on daily assignments and projects
- Record inspection data and segregate non-conforming goods from conforming goods.
The Quality Control Manager should have the following characteristics:
- Master's degree or a PhD preferred
- Minimum of 5-6 years of Quality Control Experience or management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to travel 30% of the time
- This firm offers a competitive benefits package, along with a mental wellness package, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Provided Shake Shack for lunch every Wednesday
- Casual Fridays
- Semi-annual company vacations
- Stock Options