Quality Control Scientist - Microbiology
Salary: $55-60/hour, 1 year contract
Location: Onsite in Nutley, NJ (1 day Work From Home)
Company Summary: A cutting edge biopharmaceutical company is searching for a senior QC scientist with a microbiology background for their cGMP biopharmaceutical plant. The ideal candidate will prioritize and oversee multiple microbiological projects and day to day operation of the lab.
The Quality Control Scientist will be responsible for:
- Daily microbiological tests, including membrane filtration, direct plating bioburden, environmental monitoring, microbiological identification, sample collection and testing.
- Running investigations on behalf of the QC lab to ensure the lab is compliant with regulatory standards.
- Responsible for ensuring lab data is captured accurately in data systems.
- Oversee routine calibrations and maintenance of lab equipment and instruments.
The Quality Control Scientist should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Microbiology or related field
- 8+ years in cGMP QC lab in biopharmaceutical setting
- Expert in microbiology testing including aseptic technique, TOC, and conductivity
- Can analyze lab data, review and approval of data may be necessary
If you are interested in the QC Scientist role, then please don't hesitate to contact Hannah Sermersheim at (312) 264-5305.