An exciting Life Sciences service provider is currently seeking to hire a Quality Lead to help in growing out their expanding EU Quality division.
This company has had huge success in the CIS region, including a vaccine rollout project, and are looking to establish themselves in the EU market. They need an experienced Quality candidate to assist them through this period of expansion.
The Quality Lead can be based anywhere across the EU, team members are spread throughout the region. As such, there is an expectation to be able to travel at a reasonable level (max. 30%).
Key responsibilities of the Quality Lead include:
- Lead all Quality-related projects in the EU market
- Responsible for managing the current Quality team, as well as expanding this team down the line
- Conduct and oversee client GMP audits
- Part of the Quality senior leadership team
- Act as main point of contact for all Quality-related customer inquiries and/or complaints
Key requirements of the Quality Lead include:
- Qualification as a pharmacist, chemist, biologist, engineer or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in a GMP-regulated environment
- Independent, committed and communicative leader
- Very good knowledge and understanding in the field of GMP as well as relevant knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation
- Drug product and Fill and Finish experience preferred
- Fluent English
- Further languages beneficial (especially Russian)