Summary: A leading medical device company is currently seeking a motivated and strong leader to manage their quality assurance engineers. Located in Madison, Wisconsin, this role consists of leading the quality team, and therefore helping ensure that safe and well-tested products are being put in the hands of consumers. Are you looking to take the next step in your growth process? If so, please reach out to us to learn more.
The Quality Manager would be responsible for…
- Establishing and maintaining the quality management system
- Ensuring the quality management system is conforming to regulations
- Establishing and maintaining quality procedures
- Leading both internal and external auditing processes
- Compiling reports relating to the functionality of the quality management system
The Quality Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in quality engineering/management or a quality management related field, or supplemental experience and training
- Minimum 5 years quality management experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 / ISO 17025 Quality Management standard
- Six Sigma Certification
With the following perks…
- Sign-on bonus
- Annual bonus
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the fit for you, please apply today. You can also contact me directly at 312-854-0557.