My client is an international leader in the manufacturing of components for high-precision and qualitatively flawless components for Medical Devices are currently seeking to hire a Quality Manager.
You will be playing a major role in the Quality process of the products with the opportunity to work with international clients.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager:
- Ensure product compliance with ISO14971, ISO13485 and ISO9001 guidelines
- Evaluate, innovate and develop the quality process
- Prepare, coordinate and implement internal, customer and supplier audits
- Coordinate and monitor the CAPA process
- Carry out training of your quality team, monitoring team progress
Requirements of the Quality Manager:
- BSc in a relevant field (preferably mechanical engineering, medical technology)
- 5+ years experience within the medical device industry
- Good understanding of ISO14971, ISO13485 and ISO9001 requirements
- Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements e.g. MDR
- Experience working with customers
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Possible relocation incentives
If you are interested in the Quality Manager position, apply online today!