**We are hiring for several Quality roles of varying seniority; if you are looking for a job but not this one, please apply and we will reach out with other openings!**
QA Operations Lead
The QA Operations Lead will work to develop and maintain quality systems that support the daily manufacturing operations to meet product and process quality metrics. They will act as an ambassador for World Class Manufacturing by working closely with operations team members, team leaders, technical support specialists and business unit leaders.
- Complete area inspections prior to solids charging to vessels or heel removal from filters/dryers.
- Perform equipment cleaning verification.
- Participate in line clearances for product packaging.
- Serve as plant floor support during normal processes. Conduct internal audits - floor type walk throughs - with Superintendents/Production Supervisors/Operators on a routine basis.
- Provide training on cGMPs and Quality Systems on a regular basis and as need is presented.
- Act as an ambassador for World Class Manufacturing by working closely with operations team members, team leaders, technical support specialists and business unit leaders
- BS in sciences (preferably Chemical Engineer, Chemistry or Biology)
- Minimum 4 years Quality Assurance Experience
- Working knowledge of quality systems, cGMP, FDA requirements and industry standards
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, including initiative and strong work ethic.
- Experience at a commercial manufacturing facility for pharmaceuticals is strongly preferred.