**Local to Waltham, MA**
We have an opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to join their team on a 9-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $60-$70/hr
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant computer/technical/quality/scientific discipline, preferably multi-disciplinary with a strong technical and quality background
- Minimum of 3 -6 years of experience in a high-volume commercial / clinical pharma/healthcare facility
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Quality System processes.
- Experience with Veeva, Trackwise, and ComplianceWire is a plus.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Assist in the governance of Quality System applications, including harmonization of processes across sites
- Assist in gathering requirements for improvements and ongoing maintenance by participating in meetings/workshops with Site Process Owners and business SMEs
- Participate in additional user forums for gathering ongoing requirements and prioritization and triage issues
- Follow-up on requests, issues, and projects and report statuses to manager/ working teams
- Initiate and manage change controls, with associated documentation requirements, to completion
- Ensure system is maintained in a validated state by participating in periodic user access review, ongoing change management, business administration, and deviations/CAPAs associated with Quality Systems
- Support investigation, escalation, and resolution of issues identified on the system
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?