Head of R&D
Job type: Permanent
Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
A leading global Biotechnology company is currently seeking to hire a Head of R&D who will be focusing on Orthopaedic implants leading their growing team in Basel. You will play a key role in the company's growth strategy and success of their business. Additionally, you will be able to make an impact on their European operations as the business continues to prepare for the MDR.
Key responsibilities of the Head of R&D include:
- Successful working history in leading a team within product manufacturing environment
- Lead specific projects/tasks within project scopes
- Manufacturing of Orthopaedic implants
- Perform market research alongside technology scouting
Key requirements of the Head of R&D include:
- PhD in Engineering or life sciences (MSc will be acceptable)
- Experience in leading product launch
- Ideally you have strong experience within Orthopaedic Implants (preferably spine)
- Strong background in multiple engineering or scientific disciplines would be beneficial.
- Regular travel across Europe is required
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions