A leading global Biotechnology company is currently seeking to hire a R&D Manager who will be focusing on Polymers leading their growing team in Frankfurt. You will play a key role in the company's growth strategy and success of their business. Additionally, you will be able to make an impact on their European operations as the business continues to prepare for the MDR.
Key responsibilities of the R&D Manager include:
- Successful working history in leading a team within product manufacturing environment
- Lead specific projects/tasks within project scopes
- Manufacturing of Polymer based implantables
- Perform market research alongside technology scouting
Key requirements of the R&D Manager include:
- PhD in Chemistry or life sciences (MSc will be acceptable)
- Experience in leading product launch
- Ideally you have strong experience within Material Science
- Strong background in multiple scientific disciplines would be beneficial.
- Fluent in German and English
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions